View Profile Phobotech

All 118 Game Reviews

21 w/ Responses

Not very challenging at all...

I liked the way the menu looked, but I didn't even bother with the story and I just took off because, needless to say, I'm pretty good at Lunar Lander. The music got monotonous after the second level, and I was further annoyed when I discovered that all I could do was just turn it off or on. But regardless, the replay value falls short. Not only was it an easy game to begin with, this one was even easier because you didn't have to worry about the angle of the craft or anything, just as long as you made it from point "A" to point "B" intact you've passed the level because the craft self-rights itself, leaving you to just watch out for the rocks above you, below you, and on the last couple of ones, beside you.

All in all, annoying music, alright graphics, no replay value, not challenging...

...You have potential, it's just this game wasn't very fun.

Damn challenging...

Huge Oldschool Megaman fan myself, I have to say your game was a good one. I haven't played Ghost's & Goblins, but I heard it was harder than hell, and this game was pretty difficult; I died twice before I got to and beat the boss. All in all, the sprites were really well done, you really had to emphasise on the DOWN part in order to do the slide, and sometimes it was difficult to charge a shot. The sound was also really good, and again it was a challenging game. A big round of applause for you, my man. A game well made, and I thank you...it woulda been cool to have more bosses though, but I'm sure that making this level was hard enough, right? Perfect score from me, and Peace Out.

Phobos Technology, Phobotech.

Wow! Original and challenging...I like it!

Very different to newgrounds! Old timey 1920's thing going on, appropriate visuals, dialoug, and music, and I've never played a side scrolling game from right to left. It took me four tries to get to the boss of the first level, and I can't beat him so this is a good game. Perfect score, great work man! And Peace Out!

"Boy oh boy, that game was swell! Golly gee!"

Nice.

I liked it, and it was indeed addicting. Great Job! I never got past 29 seconds.

One thing that would be awesome, is first off, make it look good! Have it be metallic balls with an awesome background or something, be creative! Secondly, maybe after every 10 seconds or so you could add on a ball, making the game exceedingly challenging. And lastly, have a count-down after you press start/replay. That way the player doesn't immediately find himself in the fray without any preperation for the challenge at all. Work on it man, and someday I'll view your work on the home-page!

Phobos Technology, Phobotech.

It's so beautiful...I...I wanna cry... <:*)

Jesus this was fun! I can't tell you how long I play on this! I've made...like...5 songs already! I wish I saved them though... :( Anywho, I dunno, I like the fast paced form of it, so usually I stick with Drums on 1 or 0 while my Bass is usually caught doing 4 or 1...I just tinker around with the guitarist to see what sounds the best, but my base of designing the songs are reliant on the Bass because that's what I play XD

Anyway, Great job man! Your hard work and will to carry this flash to newgrounds has brought joy to rockers (on newgrounds) everywhere! For those about to rock, we salute you!

BTW, on one of your demo's, (I forgot which,) I really liked the riff with:

Drums:3___
Bass:10___
Guitar:575_

That sounded really cool to me somehow...reminds me of some band or another...ah well...Peace Out!

Phobos Technology, Phobotech.

It's like Tommy Vercitti meets South Park. Woah.

Hell yeah man! Very addictive! I loved everything about and there should be more! The only things is there should be more music. In the next one, it would be a really funny unexpected twist if Cartman was the guy behind it all! Hahaha! Oh well...your drawings of the guns were surprisingly accurate. The morbidity is always fun and I love a "Choose your own adventure" when it's interesting and has some kind of plot. Great Job! I give you a 9! (and I'm voting a 5)

Phobos Technology, Phobotech.

Interesting Remake of the classic game, Snake.

Yes, Snake is a very addictive game. So naturally I played this for a while. I liked the touch were you have to get the Green Dot under a time limit, just to break the monotony a bit. Good Job! The only problem I had with it was the music could be better. In fact, the music was pretty bad. Oh yeah, and you shouldn't put that gray message on the playing field, it interferes with the players vision and at times, distracts them or even makes it difficult to find the dot. Work on that. That's it though, overall great game!

Hell yes dude!

You see, I grew up with Megaman, so you have to understand I LIKE PLAYING MEGAMAN GAMES! This was an excellent reproduction of the game!
Controls: Awesome, 10/10.
Difficulty: Well Done! I couldn't defeat Tengu Man. 10/10
Sound: Well, the music sounded very Megamanish, Everything else sounded Megamanish too, but Tengu Man flying in sounded like an old WWII plane and some of the explosions sounded ragged...but no big deal, 9/10.
Graphics: Everything was great, except for the 8-bit Fire Man. Even though I'm pretty sure it would be hard to find a 16 or 32-bit Fire Man, but still, it's weird having an 8-bit character in a 32 to 16-bit world. Nice job though! 8/10
Style: I love Megaman and it's a great game to play when I am bored, so 10!
Awesome game man, keep 'em comin'. Peace Out!

iragination responds:

For a matter of time I had to use the 8-bit Fire Man sprite. I just could not wait to start programming, and now I can't spare more time on this one. I want to start new game projects :)

I'm a Pre-Production artist for Cyanide & Happiness! I'm also a professional voice actor, a published author, and I design t-shirts & artwork for heavy metal bands in the DFW area. Check out my links, check out my stuff, and stick around for a while! -GG

Geoff Galneda @Phobotech