View Profile Phobotech

All 118 Game Reviews

21 w/ Responses

I voted 3...it's made well, but it's sterile.

+Everything looks great. Animations are smooth, the 3D models, while low in polygon count, get the message across perfectly, and I found no fault with them. Bob maintains a wide, insane grin on his face despite the soul crushing environment that surrounds him.

-The learning curve is a bit steep, but I think I got the hang of it by the second or third in-game day. The opening tutorial and how-to-play chart is helpful, but it's a little weakly established. Even below, kids are still having a difficult time following along. I did too. Bob is alone in there the entire time, it could help if he had a staff member or something better establish how to run things for the player's sake...unless Bob specifically said "nah fuck that, nobody showed ME how to do this...just tell them this does that, this is this, good luck trolololol"

-I finally received a game over for not being fast enough, getting fired by a happy Tom Fulp. I'll ignore how depressing this is until later...but there was no indication that time was running out. At one point I had paused to answer a phone call, but the time seemed little more than some sort of score keeper. The threat that my time would run out was neither established, nor brought to my attention that time was running low (via warning sound or blinking red timer. Nothing). It was very unceremoniously abrupt...and that, admittedly, left a bad taste in my mouth. No warning, just immediate termination after ALLL my hard "work." :P

+The audio/sfx adjustment levels are refreshingly specific in the pause menu, allowing the player to adjust whichever they want to their comfortable specifications.

-That minute long loop gets pretty annoying very quickly. With little audio diversity, it's only a matter of time before you turn "USSR Goodness" off because it only reminds you of....

-...the deadening monotony of it all. This might not be a fault when you consider this is listed as a "Job Simulation" flash game, which before today I never even realized was an actual category on Newgrounds...but in terms of a flash game which you would play for fun, it wears out very quickly. There's nothing to break up the pace of the same task over and over again except for the report at the end of each day. Eventually you just look forward to it after the first time you get an order wrong just to check if you did it all right, because there's no other indication in game. That's not very fun at all.

Why not some minigames in between days? Coffee breaks, where you can do something silly or mindless, or where Bob can interact with the staff? Is this simulation implying that Bob is antisocial, and is perfectly content with spending his entire day in this stuffy, windowless room, packing orders, and slaving away with no breaks?

With no environment changes, no diversity in the gameplay outside of "Whoops, guess I need a bigger box!" this becomes less fun and moreso depressing...eSPECIALLY with that damn music farting away in the background, never changing.

On one end it's a BRILLIANT method to advertise the NG store, and emulate the booming economy that churns away in the background that keeps this site running...but there's not much fun to this interactive store ad. The closest to it is coming up with some clever arrangement for the randomized Tetris-shaped mystery boxes. But that's it. Looking at the achievements, there's one in there for "Work Through a Full (in game) Month" ..."Earn $10,000?" ...if it were mentally stimulating I'd be all for it.

But sadly...it's kinda deadening. :C I love your work, Zirbes, and I positively assume Bob is a badass, who bosses these tasks like the motivated machine that he is. If it were easy everybody would do it. It's a great game idea, but it's just too sterile...there's nothing to break up the pace, and diversify the same task over and over again. Even Mario swam from time to time.

Very fun!

I was thoroughly entertained and picked right up where the game was going with this. Everything looks and sounds great; excellent soundtrack and sound effects to compliment the nostalgic, yet original visuals.

The character flows nicely...he has an agile little jump, and the super-cape following behind him looks great too! It takes some getting used to that his ray gun has recoil that bumps his character backward, but at least the gun doesn't overheat, or some bullshit that prevents you from shooting like reloading. Such is the mastery of retro-themed games...infinite ammo, and little consequences! But the trick to our nameless protagonist is making sure we're not firing so much that we're blown off the edge into spikes, or even BENEATH a falling block...

Which I have to add, the game's progression bar is in a terrible spot. It sort of obscures our view of where blocks are dropping, and when they're all dropping at once save for one spot, that gets a little frustrating. Not impeding, mind you...just frustrating...couldn't you have positioned the progression bar ABOVE the line where the blocks drop from? Poor design choice, in my opinion.

The double-clicking for the fullscreen was a fantastic touch, as was the three initial scoring system. Is there any way for us to compare with other scores online?

Lastly, some of what made retro games...well, retro, was due to technical limitations. Here, it's 2011...and while a factor in the gameplay's challenge is you can only aim horizontally, like Mega Man, It would be most beneficial if you could physically aim where to shoot, in case we wanted to rid of a block below us or even above with prime accuracy. Adding dexterity to your character, or making the game flow with more fun would not rob you of the retro theme you're so devoted to.

I've found myself a new time-killer for a little while, but the replayability can only go so far. I look forward to a sequel to this same premise that introduces more obstacles, quickens the pace, and immerses us deeper into this challenging environment you've introduced us to....what I would love is a story to accommodate our caped, ray gun shooting, blocky hero. An identity and a goal! A nemesis! Get to it! I'll have a five waiting for you then.

...but for your first game, this ain't bad either. :D Voted 5.

Great Time Killer; Fun and Random

Rufus the Demon makes a comeback! Taking from the success of Toss the Turtle, your goal is to see how far you can get your character on a linear course, using elements from the environment to push you further or avoiding elements that could stop you dead in your tracks.

The stage is randomized at the beginning, and Gonzossm lends his artistic flair to making everything and everyone look great. It really doesn't make a difference on which level you started, it's all cosmetic. The goal is for you to get into space anyway, and that's going to pretty much be the same regardless.

All of the enemies are randomized, and not having a wall as you get higher up really makes all the difference. You need to pace yourself if you want to survive...which is difficult to do if you're exploding and rocketing upwards ricocheting off everything with a pulse, but once you're on solid ground again, make sure you don't jump directly underneath a Goomba.

...and c'mon, they seem inexplicably shamed to call these flying creatures Goomba's, and yet that's clearly what they are. Copyright infringement or not, Nintendo's not a bunch of morons. While the repeated video game pop culture references are neat why not make this game 100% original? Sure, it was probably made just for fun, and hell yes, the game was very fun. But the references were unnecessary, and if you were to port this as an iPad/iPhone app, the creator would run into snags.

Usually bombs and spikes are detrimental to a video game character's well being...but not in this game! Bombs are good, and the basic, bottomless spikes are good too; when jumping into a bottom-less spike trap, not only do you kill it, but you kill anything you come up beneath from the subsequent launch (INCLUDING full bodied spike traps). This is surprising because typically when you run underneath anything that's not a bomb, you take damage unless you're engulfed in the flames of being propelled by a bomb.

A neat feature of the game is the leveling process, where as you kill enemies and collect skulls, you gain experience which effects how high you can jump, and how powerfully(?) you kill things. I add a question mark because usually all it takes is one hit, but I seem to remember having to hit bigger creatures less as you're fully leveled up. Which btw, is at level 10. See, normally the whole leveling up process is to give the player a sense of fulfillment...that they are actively progressing, and as they face the challenges of the game, they can remind themselves that they've only just begun. To cap it off at a mere level 10 is just sort of underwhelming Yeah, the evolving system was neat, but I'm glad you could let us choose which form of Rufus after the fact; I hated how Steroid Rufus had these massive arms, and yet he rarely used them.

Of all the Specials you, the player, should prioritize is Health and Double Jump. The Wall jump is important too, but if you were to divide land, sky, and space into two parts, you only have walls for the first 1/6th of the game. It might be important to speed things along for you to get out of that beginning canyon, but I'd venture a guess to say even unlocking bombs or any of the three temporary boost powerups takes priority over it.

Then there's the skins...between the three Rufus forms, I think the difference is cosmetic, but I prefer the middle one.
Scunt - just fast. Not a bad character.
Mario Parody - has a wicked double jump, but not too different from a maxed out Rufus.
Turtle - The best in my opinion because he has extra health. He's agile too.
Dad - can crush spikes, but only from above, He's not as thoroughly animated as the others, and he's a tad slower.
and the "?" skin is a bizarre, light blue and red version of Mario. Which is kind of offensive, if you ask me. He only has two poses, standing and jumping. He doesn't walk, he glides, and the ONLY advantage he has is he kills large enemies with a single jump. That's it. The author's comments were "WE GOT RICH!" which basically means we got ripped off. The most expensive item in the game is disappointing.

It's like a drug.

It's like a drug because it's addicting as hell. It may have its flaws here and there, and there might be assholes that play it badly to give it a bad rep, but the high makes it totally worth it.

The first couple of days I played this I was merely "Guest Phobotech." Being no stranger to turn-based war games like Worms Armageddon, I jumped right into this expansive trajectory based combat with delight.

Immediately I was reminded of a similar flash game already here on NG from '07, but the tanks were bigger, the map was smaller, you only had a basic shot, and NOBODY plays it any more on multiplayer. It was called "Artillery Live" and it's right there under the Games section of NG. To be honest, this game should take it's spot, because the players don't seem to be isolated to NG and it's obscure server like Artillery Live...this flash is connecting users from NG to all over the world.

I was playing people from Estonia. Norway. UK. A South Korean kid learning English. Usually when playing a flash game here, it's just your typical NG geographics, so lots of US, Canada, some in Mexico and UK. The players here were diverse, and after weeks of playing this, most of them were quite friendly and even conversational while we're battling.

...But with the good crowd, of course, comes the bad...and what I've walked away learning from my experience in this game is that usually Guests are trolls. It's a wonderful feature that each tank doesn't have health, but the damage you deal effects your team's score....so when you friendly fire or accidentally (or in some cases with the Guests, intentionally) blow yourself up, it's really just hurting your team. But it's unfair to the players who are trying to have a good game when the trolls insist on staying in the game just to sabotage you and uncreatively bash on our moms or call us faggots.

Luckily you can mute any player by clicking on their tank. Another excellent feature. But even if we ignore them, there are still some that deliberately go out of their way to team damage us. It's unfair to punish those who are new to the game and are doing it by accident, but for the trolls it would be really beneficial to have a kick function.

...Well...now that I say that out loud, I could see how that would play out. The enemy team probably won't vote to kick the troll because they're helping them win...but I think a fair game-master should have that ability. The one who starts the game could be managing it by kicking unruly players. They already have the ability to kick players in the lobby, and a SURPRISING amount of players quit the moment their team is being dominated anyway...leaving their teammates out to dry.

Though there's an unexpected advantage to being alone in a 3 person team. Instead of taking out the pilotless tank or having a crappy/badass AI take it's place, the game randomly selects a teammate to control the tank that was left behind, like a surrogate tank. It's brilliantly balanced, because these surrogate tanks can't pick up powerups that are dropped onto the battlefield, and the special shot that's armed is selected at random. A skilled player left alone on a 3v3 match now has the opportunity to BE the entire team, practicing with various shots, and in some cases, even I have proved this, can come back from losing and win, win, win. Scoring BIG-TIME in the XP department.

Gaining XP is so worth it. The reason I signed up is I was tired of being bombarded by all of these neat attacks, and wanted to be the one dishing out the hurt as I progressively improved in accuracy. Right now I'm level 10, and I just unlocked the AC-130 shot which is like a big and burlier airstrike. From what I've seen out in the battlefield, I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

The music is epic as hell, even though I'm convinced the Latin chorus is saying "Heavy Boots of Lead" because it's fitting; this game kicks ass. Despite the trolls, despite the simplified graphics, despite the Smiley Bomb having that overblown very pixelated look...this is a fun, balanced game.

I'll see you in battle.

Pretty damn good!

As far as these kind of strategy games go, one with a constant rate of output, where the challenge is to distribute your income properly, this is executed pretty decently. I like how everything looks, and the camera swivels around nicely; either showing us our base, or otherwise cutting straight to the frontlines of the action. It's thoroughly more stimulating than surveying a vast stretch of land as you send out your troops one at a time.

The robot voices were too quiet, or almost too distorted for me to make sense of what dialogue was being heard on the battlefield. The music was nice, and the sound effects were great! Though I would proof-read your stuff before sending it out there...there were a few instances of grammatical errors from our Commander as he debriefed us. Seeing as how they're robots, I would find someone to write robot-like dialogue for them...flawlessly structured, elegant, perhaps with a sophisticated vocabulary...or maybe this is a joke, as the alien stuck to his face might have fried an English circuit. :P just messin' with you

I liked the idea that it shifted from robots to squid-like aliens. I think I got all the way up to 4-1, so I can't confirm if there are any other enemy variants...if not, there totally should be, because this is an entertaining game, and good games could always use a little switching up. While I put up a decent fight, I eventually get my ass-kicked on 4-1...I'll return again and again until I defeat it.

My only problem, and I suppose this could be justified in the games story through faulty, imperfect AI in the soldiers, is once my troops get up to the gates, they have no sense of target priority. They'll be blasting away at the gate while taking basic-level fire to the face until dead, and there's no way I can go "Hey! Idiots! Take THAT guy out...or die, y'know why not. You're only a Captain with an Acid Gun in front of two of our best snipers, being killed by ONE of their grunts. Stupid stupid stupid!" lol

I would hope they would go after the greater threat before moving onto the immobile target.

Still, it was an addicting time-waster, and because I have yet to reach the very end, I'll come back to finish the job. Great work! Voted 5.

Challenging enough to keep me coming back for more

I played this off and on all through December and kept from writing a review until I beat the damn thing. IT FINALLY HAPPENED.

For starters, the concept alone is HILARIOUSLY dark...I love it enough from that alone. Thankfully, the team involved knew what they were doing, and the gameplay didn't disappoint.

It began smooth and easy, letting you get all comfy and acclimated to the controls and hazards one step at a time. While this might annoy A.D.D. morons who don't have the common patience to enjoy a game (example: "bawww by the third level we only get one diver? no! no! it's too late :'C" <--I bet gamers like this hate Tetris lol), it succeeds in gently establishing the hook before yanking the hook now attached to our jaw violently. By level 3-2 it's a maritime WARZONE...and by GOD I LOVE ME SOME MARITIME WAR- OORAH!

Seriously, there is no shortage of dangers in this game, and that makes it absolutely exhilarating. By going for the "Employee Mercy" achievement, you set yourself up for the greatest danger; a cluster of divers shooting waves of harpoons. Because they kinda follow your movements and don't precisely swim in a formation, you could potentially have to avoid a near endless stream of harpoons, influencing you to get lower and lower to avoid death until you have nowhere to run. Furthermore, they're ingeniously unpredictable; while trying to coax them into swimming beneath a predictable sinking mine, they can sometimes stray away from them from their own will seemingly. Not all the time, mercifully, but don't think I didn't notice when I didn't get my way :P

The mine's can kill you, the diver's harpoons, mines from above, submarine-launched Bullet-Bills...your ONLY AMMUNITION can potentially kill you if it's not dead enough, even time itself poses a very realistic hazard if the ceiling gets low enough.

The programmer also had the right idea to only allow fish to spawn in a safe zone...I only know this because I didn't hear any phantom "putunk's" (fish dying noise)...but the fact that the ever-growing oil slick is pitch black effectively emits a very ominous, subtle evil in the game. Alright! We plugged the hole!...next world! Well, that MASS of oil that's there because it wasn't plugged in time is still there...and sometimes the fish are STILL dying while my victory music plays...it's a brutally, viciously honest truth depicting what's actually going on in the Gulf...and that's of a Mario with gills and a resiliance to oil is stuffing numerous crude-oil leaking pores on the gulf's floor with oily fish carcasses.

Throwing dead fish turned out to be an incredibly necessary maneuver to keep from getting harpooned to death. I never really had a problem with the mines, but I died numerous deaths from the harpoons and SURPRISINGLY the slow-ass Bullet-Bills...though I guess they are still kinda huge menaces. I only wish one could have more of a directional influence as to WHERE you could throw the fish...too often would I want to hit something above me, but it only goes very slightly down. I adjusted, and learned to work with the fixed trajectory we have to throw with, but if we could aim up, that means we could have a shot at taking out one of those helicopters. This would be very badass.

But like I said in the very top of this review, the challenge kept me coming back. I would often die at 3-3 and sometimes 3-4. I had no idea the end was right around the corner until today, but I'm refreshed it keeps you going with the 4-X worlds. When I first played, I though five lives were a lot, but I was mistaken. I entered the 4th set of worlds with one extra life to spare, and I lost both chances at a mere 4-2. I have yet to see if Submarines are in this expanded realm. I suppose I'll have to keep playing to find out.

I still have REALLY hard medals to unlock too; this thing has a fuckton of replay value to it. For that, it's historical relevance, and the fact that it's straight-up fun and challenging, this should go into Flash Portal History of 2010. It's nostalgic with original gameplay somehow too! I love this! 5'd

Ahh, the nostalgia!

This kinda of brings me back to what was especially popular around the time I signed up to NG. Since it's early years, interactive stick deaths were regularly uploaded through the Flash Portal, and with the popularity of Xiao Xiao, making the simple suckers move in extraordinary and brutal ways proved to be a very quick and fun way to satiate entertaining bloodshed.

It's good to see that the genre has come a long way since then. :)

Psycho was so detailed, and contained such REFRESHING dramatic camera angles that I began to wonder out loud why even bother keeping the characters as stick figures. The animator involved did a spectacular job. With stick flashes, it's all too common for the camera angle to either remain stationary or treat the movie like a 2D side-scroller; a terminal stage perspective with no diversity or environment to roll around...admittedly, that's simpler to maintain, but this flash threw that rule out the window! With over-the-shoulders, dramatic angles both from above and below both characters, it heightened the immersion intensely. Furthermore, the bloodsplats that remianed in air seemed very artistic, and the transition into the black figure's insanity ended the short with a fantastically brutal maneuver. Bravo!

Beard Ninja contained some stunningly powerful anime-inspired sword movements, with even more surprisingly brutal executions, like stabbing the torso from ABOVE the handle while the sword is already impaled in the victim's leg. The most interesting detail about this artist is how...CONVINCING the blood splatters off of the victim and falls to the ground. It just looks right somehow. Though the ending did get increasingly ridiculous with Beard Punches and Beard Sticky Bombs...it felt like an awesomely violent tale of what would happen if Milla Rage from Guilty Gear had a kid with Chuck Norris and that son became a grand master and kicked ass with a katana and manly man-beard. Still, as silly as it was, it was entertaining and I liked it.

Multiplication ended with Troll Physics in action. I laughed out loud :D, but what I especially liked about it is I always enjoy it when the victims put up a fight. It's just not honorable to see someone just take a beating and not even try to resist, in my perspective. The camera angles tried to tilt around to be immersive, but when it rotated the screen so wildly in the middle of when that guy's...balls(?) were getting ripped off, it seemed out of place.

Mining had your typical beat-down with an item, in this case a pick-axe, and it was decent. No details really stood out for me, except I liked how he kinda reacted to the torso hitting the deck after that climactic hit. It was more gratuitous and goofy than it was hardcore and brutal.

But the overblown gratuity and goofiness was multiplied from Mining as we got into Yoyo. The toy was doing impossible things...it looked good, but it made no sense how the round, stringed object could maintain grip, roll and bounch a fully grown man back, and Shoop Da Woop the poor guy into oblivion. The guy stood there and took all of this DBZing, and somehow the whole sequence just wasn't engaging like some of the others.

Lightning excelled with some very human reactions to the circumstances the befell him. Along with his overall body language I was impressed with the realistic hop and shakes as he realizes his ankle caught on fire. The wrath of God left a great taste in my mouth with his demise. Great job!

Exploders was hilarious! Where it lacked in perspective angles it made up for in body language. Though I thought it was odd the stub from his wounds were pinkish and floppy, I suppose it makes sense.

Beat Down though was more of a let down. Nothing extraordinary, and a pretty standard, less engaging brawl. It was my least fav because we've seen all of this before hundreds of times, some of which with much more impressive choreography without suspending disbelief. Granted, this one is probably the more realistic of all the shorts, but it didn't try anything new. No boundaries were pushed.

Overall, great job! 5'd

Stone-Steven responds:

I love to see reviews like this. Time was spent in these animations ( believe it or not! ) and it's great to see someone analyze it as for those who did the very same in creating it.

Thanks for the detailed review!

A different experience every time. I LOVE THIS!!!

It is ALL about the NeverSlow-36D. I've unlocked every plane except for the absurdly priced blimp and the bottom green one's. The Dart-inspired 36D has all of the maneuverability and speed necessary to pull off some Super Ace worthy stunts every time.

The first Steambirds was an absolute favorite for me, and with this sequel, I'm pleased you can enter the battlefield specifically aware of what your plane is and what it's capable of. The wide array of planes could suit any yearning pilot's needs based off of their unique capabilities and readied power-ups. For the longest time before I found my love in the sky, NeverSlow-36D, I stuck with the Looper-P200. Though it looks a little goofy watching a boomerang-shaped flying wing twirl about in a dogfight...exactly like a boomerang...they were refreshingly lethal. Their guns being their primary strength.

Though there were others that didn't make sense...like the Jouster having a short-range...you would think a successful Jousting Knight would have an advantage with reach, not a lack-thereof. It could easily be outrun, outgunned...it was a dispicably poor choice for something you're supposed to survive in.

That's why I liked the 36D. It could SURVIVE. It had powerful guns, strong enough armor, and could outrun all of it's enemy's...flying loops around the hoarde, getting them to fly tight, to lead them in and drop bombs to clean the bulk of them out. It could sweep in and collect powerups, or dash up to newly-spawned enemy's to splash them before they could even turn around to see you.

I play this just about every day. If that's not a testament enough as to how awesome this game is, I don't know what else could convince you.

Once again, the soundtrack is extraordinarily arranged...though this time around, it's less epic, and more depressing. In fact, most of the messages that are accompanied with the "Next Wave" messages are more depressing than they are encouraging. The inspiring or messages of encouragement or reassurance that they're spending my time of sacrifice wisely would be overall received better if I had some music to kick ass too. I would prefer the epic soundtrack over the "Ooooohhhhh-oooooooohhhhhh" moaning track.

The only way I could see this game getting any better is if you could BUY competent wingmen to control as well. What if I had TWO 36-D's soaring around giving them hell? What if I could control what they're equipped with at the start?

I'm happy that the issue of airplanes drifting off forever out the edge of the screen has been remedied by AA gun turret emplacements. That was a good call. However, in my last review, remember how I suggested it would be beneficial if we could visually see the enemy aircraft's firing radius? JUST like the AA gun. Except it's when the mouse hovers over the enemy when it becomes visual...some of those larger planes have an incredible knack of chewing up my fighters, both fragile and heavy. Knowing to plot around their firing radius could extend my play time, as I would die significantly less...maybe...possibly....ehhh I dunno.

I hope you keep this series going. I'd love to hear voices in future incarnations, naval warfare, extended lore...I'm just eager to see what you'll do with it! I'll keep returning to try and out-do my scores each time...I hope one day to get a high enough score to compete with the all-timers for the 36D in time. :D

Voted 5! I finally had to break down and review this thing.

Well, I guess I'm satisfied with my ending.

Though I stayed faithful to my wife, she killed herself tragically. I was conscientious enough to keep my daughter from witnessing her fate by my guidance. I opted to take her to work both times as the final days drew to a close. On the final day, I checked to see if there was an option to jump off the roof...it was there for me...but I went back to the lab, found a cure, and my end-screen is at the park with my daughter.

I wish there was more to interact with...more options available for our hero, and I wish there was a way to save my pixelated wife. But in the real world we only have one chance. So my pixelated wife is gone forever, but I think I would be happy to have kept a daughter to raise.

...This needs a sequel. A more complex, more interactive sequel that could really get down and define one's character. With the permanent end-screen, it attracts a unique gameplay experience for us. There are no continues in the real world, no extra lives...I'd like to dabble in more games like this. Games that don't fuck around. I voted 5, despite the depressing possibility that my pixel self and pixel daughter might be the last survivors on earth...that's not really made very clear...

Still, it's very artsy. Pretty deep. Make more!

Creatively Refreshing, Original and entertaining!

The color schemes are tastefully chosen, and the all-around atmosphere of the planet is pretty damn amazing as far as flash games are concerned. The simplicity of everything's design is incredibly artistic and stimulating.

I love how our little droid character glides across the blob-like ground, and the sinking-trampoline jump works extraordinarily well. The enemy's in groups are challenging to take on, and I think my favorite moment was trying to destroy the drone in the parallel tunnel with wall-jumps...it was hard! But I liked it a lot, because that made it thrilling.

I just wish there were more enemy's than spikes, the two-armed sweepers, the drill coccoons, and the coincidentally dick-shaped melter...but I suppose any of the enemy's I had in mind would be too difficult to take out with trampoline jumps alone.

I love how one could indent themselves into the planet, then slightly sweep in a direction to launch themselves at an angle. A technique that could be mastered with time, and probably necessary to get back to the ship in the end.

The music compliments the immersion, and gives the overall gaming experience a mood of mystical wonderment...like we're there, experiencing this place with our avatar. It definitely makes it a REALLY cool experience. :D

I loved it, voted 5.

I'm a Pre-Production artist for Cyanide & Happiness! I'm also a professional voice actor, a published author, and I design t-shirts & artwork for heavy metal bands in the DFW area. Check out my links, check out my stuff, and stick around for a while! -GG

Geoff Galneda @Phobotech