View Profile Phobotech

All 118 Game Reviews

21 w/ Responses

The Best Christmas-Themed Flash Game this year :D

I found a copy of Smash TV at a garage sale for $2 a while back. Granted, I don't even HAVE a Super NES anymore, but I know one of my distant goals is to get one of those "I can play NES/Super NES/Sega Genesis cartridges all in one" contraptions, so I figured it would be a nice little head start in rebuilding a collection of great games I loved and knew as a kid. Sadly, that Smash TV cartridge still sits...and it's waiting...it's been YEARS since I've played the then controversial top-down slaughter-fest.

But hey, it's all good, until then, I got this! :D

Though not quite the scale of Smash TV, it sure as hell reminds me a lot of it. The gameplay is thrillingly gory, violent, and refreshing. Nobody has the balls to admit that we all want to blow up children and wipe them off the face of the earth in the most hardcore way we can imagine. Coincidental or not, the first upgrade I picked up was the buzz-saw launcher, and a grin ripped across my face as the first shot of my projectile cut a bloody path to the other side of the stage.

The rocket launchers acted refreshingly quick...finally somebody that got it right! A rocket that ACTED like a rocket, streaking across the land like the mighty phallus of destruction it so righteously is, planting itself on some poor bastard with a satisfyingly detailed explosion sequence. The mine launcher works well in close proximity, but does little help when you need to rid the tree of it's pestering pecker-products!

One gathers money from destroying the beasts that killed Christmas, and with this newfound currency, you could upgrade your ammo capacity, upgrade your Christmas tree's lifespan, upgrade your chances of getting weapon powerups on the field, or upgrade your own health-bar. With each health upgrade, the effects are immediate, yet for the ammo capacity, it seems to only take effect after you've collected your next upgrade. The weapon-drop probability upgrade is immediate....I guess...kinda hard to tell since powerups in general are uncommon, so the logical course of action is to focus on your Christmas tree.

No tree, no powerups. No powerups, and you're stuck trying to fend off the hoards of teen pregnancy accidents with your default pea-shooter, which takes far too long. Plus it gives the kids something else to go after.

The challenge can start to escalate pretty quickly, but luckily Mrs. Claus is a badass. By only being able to aim at eight specific angles it necessitates a little movement in order to line up the shots just properly. This is made more difficult by the kid's random movement patterns, and only increased by exploding fatty chunks and kids sliding around on inner-tubes, who I swear to God are having so much fun I kinda feel bad for shooting them, because I don't think they're intentionally trying to ruin Christmas. :C

In addition to the previously mentioned powerups, there's a dual shot (two shots are always better than one) the Green...blob explosives, which are incredibly annoying to fire because of the sound it makes. The rapid-fire power-up which looks, sounds, and feels incredibly badass, but is truly useful with the maxed out ammo upgrade. Then there's the spread shot, which only seems to encourage the strategy of cornering yourself.

No kids ever wander into the corner, so by a long play-through, the blood-stains in the snow almost always form a splotchy red diamond. I feel it could benefit the game by having a type of kid that keeps you out of the corner...perhaps a projectile shooting kid to compliment the fatty's explosive barrages.

Additionally, it could only aid the game's replay value to switch up the stages with bigger arenas, or at least varying scenery, like a playground, a football field...stuff like that. 8-bit "Rockin' around the Christmas Tree" gets old by level twenty, it would at least be cool to get an alternate track for when there's no Christmas tree to go rockin' around.

My biggest problem was accidentally clicking outside of the screen. Perhaps a border just on the other side of the fence could remedy that common mistake.

5'd!

Challenging Defense Game

Though really there's only one stage, the different levels are all focused around difficulty. I've met my match in Stage...err...Difficulty 3, though I know if I had the patience I could see it through. Seems that Difficulty 4 would really kick my ass, though, but it all seems to gravitate to enemy rush's having access to more advanced units way before you do.

The rate at which currency is produced is thicker than a backwoods swamp, and I find myself prioritizing Salvage Yards before advancing to the Farmhouse. Those sprinting spitters cut through shovel guys like nobody's business, and for a projectile character, our Farmboys are kinda underpowered. Sure, they mow through the normal zombies perfectly when grouped, but if it takes two Farmboys to advance through a steady stream of zombies with $400 ($200 each), it would be a better investment just to wait a bit and spend $500 on another Salvage Yard. Then you can pump out a greater rate of units, save if you have enough Trailer Parks...but in the harder difficulties you're so thoroughly swamped with early Hunters and Spitters that you have no choice but to kind of dangle by a thread with a weak stream of Shovels. By the time that Tank breaches through your underdeveloped army, you're sunk.

As you can tell, it's easy to get into the game. The music is nice, the graphics are nice, and although the character sprites are tiny as hell, it allows a much broader view of the battlefield...which looks good, mind you...I just have a problem with the same stage being called different stages. You could say, from the sky background, that it's indicative of different times of day. Okay, so if the "Easy" mode is storming over the bridge by morning. What do they do when they win? "Whoo Boy! That was fun! Yep, Clementine's family and forty others are dead, but we did it! Now let's go BACK over the bridge, TEAR DOWN everything we just built, and do it again...it's almost noon!"

...That's just stupid...I mean, they ARE trailer hicks, but come on. How about some varied scenery? THEN you can call them different stages. You got the bridge. Then you go into the city. From there? Who knows, get creative.

If it weren't for those Yeehaw abilities, I probably wouldn't have won at all with the sluggish rate of income, and even at some points, Trailer Park restrictions. It was an effective means of balancing out the steep and powerful output of incoming zombies. I had the biggest battle with the first stage as the zombies wheeled out a mighty catapult. It surprises me that the walking dead have an understanding of historical warfare and engineering...lol

But despite the balance issues in the ending half of Stages...err..."Difficulties", and the unclear rate of accumulating Yeehaw points, this was a really fun take on the Attack & Defend castle games. Being a fan of Left 4 Dead, Zombie films, and being a Texan that laughs at the expense of rednecks, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this. Because I have yet to win completely, I'll come back to it, so there's a plus for replayability.

The points off are for having to play the same stage over and over again, because it ruins the illusion of progression...it's just hundreds of trailer trash dying over this one bridge repeatedly, and they don't even get to keep their structures...so it makes little sense. I have no problem with the challenge, just so long as it's immersive.

Still Voted 5. I hope you're working on a sequel! :D

FUN!

I'd say you took the gun-fighting aspect that worked for games like old-school, over-head view Grand Theft Auto and drastically improved it. The destructible environments change everything in a system where using cover to your advantage isn't suggested, but highly necessary in order to survive. It's an overhead shooter that FEELS like a gun-fight.

Getting used to the Grenade's is tricky, though I feel like it could've been used with a greater sense of control...they roll in a very specific time-slot, sometimes bounce off the wall prematurely, then detonate reliably. I can get behind that it's a mechanic the player is supposed to adapt to, and learn to be at a certain distance before throwing it to get the desired results, but even for an option to "cook" the grenade, or pulling the pin and holding it so it can explode in a much closer range than usual, could be of strategical use, but I suppose that could be built upon in a sequel, where the grenades may have an even longer range; sometimes I had gunfights down corridors with soldiers I had no visuals on because they were so far away- (which impressed the hell out of me, bumping up the challenge. Think there'll be some sniper, or carbine enemies in a continuation? :P) But that was a situation where it could've been beneficial to blindly chuck a grenade down the hall at the risk of clipping civilians as well. If they group up down the hall, it's near-impenetrable...which brings me to the AI-

For a flash game, they seemed sort-of surprisingly smart...instead of lamely walking a predictable path, their movements were different each time, and sometimes they came to seek me out. Their grouping together seemed to be an accident, but if one could program the illusion of them communicating and organizing hunting parties to clear me out? I would shit my pants with excited excrement.

The bullets looked great...bouncing off at odd angles, and just ripping into foes, walls, and peripherals alike just felt awesome. Sound effects went well with them, too!

Those explosive charges, both remote and times, were badass, but sometimes I picked up a grenade on accident, and maybe I encountered a situation where I need more control. I kinda wished there was a way to swap out explosives without having to use the one I was holding. There's really no penalty against tossing a grenade into an empty room, I realize, but it would sort-of same time, and up the interactivity in the game.

I also kinda hoped that slow-mow-Modern-Warfare-2-breaching-b ullet time was explained better in the beginning. The very first time I used it, I planted a timed explosive, then sprinted all the way down the hall to pick up a grenade (in case I needed it) then *BOOM* "Slow-Mo!" ...and I sluggishly stop running. Turn around, and in slow-mo said "....Whaaaat? ...Ohhhhh keeewwwllll" and started slowly running back in my final moments of bullet-time. Again, it seems like there's a lack of control that could've been beneficial to have. Say, if you DIDN'T want bullet-time, you could do nothing, but if you did, you held down a button while the charge is building up to activate the adrenaline rush that is bullet time. Merely a suggestion, because every time it happened, I didn't feel like I was in control of it, when it seems like a system that would work best WHEN controlled.

But all in all, it was a very fun game. I had a "blast" playing it, and I truly wished it was longer, contained NG achievement medals, and maybe, MAYBE if the screen was bigger that could make the game better, but no biggie. This is a gem! A fun-run through, but also falls short in replayability...which is why I totally hope you're doing a sequel. I'll have a 5 vote waiting for it, too! :D

Great idea!

It's very, very trial and error, but it's still a very fun game. AP is pretty slow to accumulate, but maybe that's a good thing.

A glitch, unfortunately, ruined my gaming experience. Y'see, by the time I got to the worm right after the two sentry guns, I died from the worm once for not moving. No lie, on the second try, I sprinted ahead, shot twice behind me, and chucked a grenade in the bottom right corner. The timing was so perfect, that the grenade exploded and destroyed the worm in the bottom right. I had survived, standing on the crate in the middle, boss's health was depleted, explosion animation, sound effect, all that jazz...but it told me I had failed.

...What? I killed the worm and lived to tell about it. How did I fail?

I retried the game from the very start. Frustrated I couldn't repeat my lucky grenade hit, I devoted that 1 AP to the other pistol...and in my continued frustration, realizing I'm having a pretty bad time with the FIRST BOSS, I basically rage-quit. One thing I can't complain about is it's certainly not easy, so the challenge is a plus!

Additionally, it would be most useful if you could remove the targeting nodes after you've placed them, instead of having to restart and maneuver your way around level again. It's a pretty brilliant system, with how it's layed out, and it does a good job not to over power Hank...but perhaps he might be a little underpowered.

The atmosphere, characters, and all-around artistic style looked awesome! Sound effects were all good, and the music was appropriate for the mood, but not very interesting and never grabbed my attention. As far as programming goes, it felt very nice! Hank was reliably weighty, and I pulled off the wall-jump well, the targeting system is accurate, and I suppose disallowing targeting nodes to be close together makes sense for recoil, but they should still be easily removed should the player make a mistake. And what's the deal with those grenades? Was my boss mishap a similar result to SangerZonvolt's (below me) deal?

I'm still voting highly regardless of it because it was a good lookin', good feeling game, with a good idea; it's evident you guys spent some time on this. Happy belated Pico Day! Voted 5.

BoMToons responds:

you can remove nodes by clicking on them after they're placed (then clicking an "x" in the gun assignment menu), I'll look into the worm boss grenade bug, thanks!

It's a fun romp!

You guys are really getting the most out of Bandage Hank! Though the visuals sans the stage are mostly recycled from previous Madness game days, they still work well! This variation handles more favorably, in my opinion, because of the upgrade system. I had speed and health cranked waayyy up, so I was flying all over the place taking pop-shots with a shotgun at pointblank before gliding over to someone else with almost Equilibrium pace. It was pretty damn fun!

The tilting stage was an interesting twist, and it, as well as the zombie rushes, succeeded in breaking up the pace. I like how the gray baddies, agents, and mustard-bleeding spec ops are all there...alas, as I type this I haven't made it to Wave 40, though that could work in the game's favor for replay value! :D

One problem I seemed to have was, and especially in tilting stages, the enemy will group together in, (allow me to whip out Starcraft 2 lingo) a Bio-Ball...or really a Bio-Ball of Ballistic Bullets; with nearly every gun except for the flamethrower, I would be pelting one, maybe two enemies out of a group of eight or ten who would mostly be firing at me with a decent spreadshot because of my jumping patterns. Because the bullets only truly effect the forward-most enemy, the guy in the back has no problem blasting a shotgun from the corner of the room with a guaranteed hit on my player.

Often, if I just wanted to dislodge them of their weaponry, the fists on the ground seemed to do a better job wading deep into an armed crowd, letting out an explosion of guns in the wake of the hit. That is, this would work if they didn't immediately pick them up again the moment they stopped bouncing.

Though Hank's ground punches are weighty and strong, his jump kick is more comparable to a booty sting, allowing a string of singular kicks to be hit upon the same target as they fly into the air multiple times...it would just make more sense if his aerial kick sent them more into a downward slam instead of drifting back slightly, but that boils down to my personal opinion, as usually with any fighting game, I prefer to be more of an aerial combatant...this is usually due to a lack of sprint or lunging ground attack.

The flamethrower did a great job at close-range crowd control, the shotgun was excellent, the M60 was awesome as usual, the P90 was okay, the Desert Eagle was nerfed, the Grenade Launcher SEEMED nerfed, and I kinda wished the starting H&K would make a reappearance somewhere in the game...maybe the clown could be armed with one of those instead of the shotgun?...though, honestly, that shotgun rocked...

...which bummed me out a little when running out of ammunition. After some kills have been layed down, the ground will be littered with a near incomprehensible mass of hardware, that it's difficult to distinguish what you're going to be picking up. I'll see the tip of a shotgun barrel inbetween a Desert Eagle and a Grenade Launcher, I hit "S" to pick it up, and I'll pick up a flamethrower that's a little to the left. It may be more user friendly if the "S to pick up Weapon" icon wasn't nudged off in the corner where we're not looking and it acted more like a Heads Up Display. Like, "S to pick up Shotgun" or "S to pick up Grenade L." right there beneath Hank.

It didn't chop too badly on my end, but there were a few cosmetic glitches; killing random enemies, and their bodies would fly back and die, but their hands and their weapons would remain stationary long after their dead...near the end of the level, at one point, I had a pair of hands and a floating shotgun pointing at the corner, floating hands and a Desert Eagle pointing up, and floating hands and a flamethrower pointing straight all at the same time...the angle they're pointing likely indicative of where the enemy was aiming when they died, but it was still kind of amusing...unless, you know, I WANTED those weapons >:C lol

Also, probably good news for you, I don't think I've ever accidentally clicked an ad link as much as I have today. Having to aim at the bottom middle can do that...lol.

Great job!

Efficient puzzler, but a little tooo short IMO

The first day I played this, I was pretty frustrated at first. With no real direction from the get-go, I felt kind of silly just clicking around on the first door's buttons until I accidentally got them all lit. From there on, the madness continued, but admittedly, the feeling of accomplishment in a puzzle with nothing more than just the puzzle in front of you, demonstrationless, outweighed ANY feeling of pride in a game that required tutorials. It's like, "Fuck yea. I just beat the machine!"

But it was on the first day playing this that I ran into my first brick wall; once you start a puzzle, you can't back out and do a different one in case you feel a little overwhelmed...which was the case when I neglected to remember the symbols inside the first planetoid. I would have to quit the game and do those two puzzles over again just to gain access to the second planetoid...perhaps this is just the puzzles way of providing incentive to "do it right the first time", and maybe the lack of a "back up" function is also due to the fact that there's really not much else to do...after that first planetoid is up and running, what else am I expected to do than open the door on the other side? Without knowing the codes, though, it's just staring at a dead metal surface with an unflinching light and a bunch of glyphs I can switch about while listening to someone warm up or just mess around on their guitar.

The music wasn't bad, it just sounds like something my guitarist friends would half-assedly fuck around with after smoking some pot. It was chill, and kept from being monotonous or too busy while you try to wrap your mind around the puzzles, but some diversity in the soundtrack (or alternatively a mute button in case you wanted to listen to something else) would have been useful. Especially if you wanted to "pause" the game and come back to a puzzle that was giving you a hard time.

Each puzzle seemed to do that to me at my very first impression of them...pretty complex, and at first glance it just seemed frustrating...but after tinkering around and you started to get the picture, they became easy. Not including the two access hatches, that's four puzzles, so I'm grateful they're not all the same with just added garbage to them; that would be unoriginal. Each were different, and seemed to go from easiest to hardest respectfully...but now that I've completed the game (three days after I first tried to conquer it, I should add) I find myself wanting more.

Perhaps in a sequel, our blue-collared techie hops from planetoid to planetoid, offering much creative flexibility to an already creative premise. Perhaps even manipulating a puzzle that regulated the orbit of a cryptic, server integrated asteroid belt, or all kinds of technical astrological what-have you's that could entertain for weeks and months instead of days.

...Until then, I guess I'd be waiting on the sequel. But this game was alright! I had fun with the puzzles, and I felt mighty proud of myself for completing them.

-Still could use a pause button
-and there's no real reason to NOT include a "back" feature in case you had a choice between two puzzles, or you forgot to look at the glyphs inside the first planetoid. Then it's just waisted progress and nerd rage. :P

Keep up the great work! Awesome job. Five'd!

Addictive, Simple, and cool! Great time waster!

I think any added complexity would stave the challenge from this High Score time-sink. I love it for it's retro feel, yet surprisingly intuitive puzzle-like challenge. Just keeping Red from getting crushed is a challenge on it's own, and when it inevitably happens, he seems to want to land on the one spot that'll make him drown...(or perhaps I've been too patient with the water level to rise to that point.) Either way, every error I've encountered through the game was by my own...accidentally trapping the guy, and having to dig him out against the clock, while some other block descends...there's something just very classic and timeless on the premise, though I know I haven't played this game before. It's very interesting how it handles...I like how over time, the Red block will try to force his way out of a tight spot, which can either help things or complicate them.

Loved the game! I'd try talking to Tom about implementing the medal system! It's not necessary, of course, but it would definitely accrue more hits.

I will definitely return to this game, either way, to shave off some time. Again, it's very cool!

MrPiglet responds:

I'm extremely happy to hear you say that. One of the hardest things to do whilst making this was to find ways of balancing out the quirks in my initial concept/prototype to try to achieve the 'timeless' feel you mention.

Much thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Good time-killer!

The soundtrack was pretty awesome, my favorite probably being the Audit stage. It meshed nicely with the environment we get to run through. The environments themselves, were detailed nicely, while the character, despite the added "flair" seemed like just you're ordinary stick-figure.

As a challenging platformer, N-Game sort of came to mind, and how the author of that game took the stick figure, and altered the body parts into geometric shapes to add distinction. I'm all for our stick figure being customized into ANY of the selections from the Flash Color palette...but leg-warmers? lol. I was about to enter multiplayer mode to see what you could unlock for the arms, but it being exclusively an ArmorGames feature deducted on the score for this particular flash.

To elaborate, I'm not going to review a feature that's simply not here; that review would be for the COMPLETE version. If you wanted us to play multiplayer and all that fun stuff, I would prefer to do it here, where you've submitted it on NG. With multiplayer discluded, I feel as if this is a demo, or a half-finished game.

Moreover, there was a missed opportunity to implement the medal-system exclusive to the NG flash gaming community, but with the flair system already in place, I could understand how that could complicate things, so there's no deduction in my score for that lack of feature.

The rewinding vignette with the added motion trail of what you did was a VERY cool feature. Which is good, because we're inevitably going to be dying a lot, and it keeps things rapid. It doesn't disrupt the flow of the game, and the only annoyance experienced was from the actual mistake in dying; not the process of respawning...thank you for checkpoints! lol

By my third run-through, I was collecting signs. One of which seemed impossible to get to (the one where it's an open stretch, a double headed laser cannon in the beginning, and two or three more after it, with tiny blocks to disrupt the laser's tracking. The sign seemed to be up on a floating platform that seemed inaccessible.) and another which I couldn't seem to find at all, but I'm assuming you would need all of them to achieve whatever secret you had in store for us...perhaps just unlocking some more hats, but oh well. By my third run-through, it had become a little easy...yes, segments that involved multiple axes swinging in one spot still proved to be incredibly frustrating, despite identifying the pattern as to when to run and jump, but it seemed to lose it's replay value by that time.

I still shaved off a good sliver of time on it, though...and as a game it was pretty tasty. Still, it just could've used more. More detailed characters (as in, NOT sticks) more interactive environments, more potentially lethal threats, even added manueverability could've helped; there were many opportunities where a ledge grab would've saved my life, or just made things easier. The flow system was intuitive in how you had to have a running start to get that super-sprint going, but I think there were only very few moments where that was actually necessary or helpful to engage. THAT could've been elaborated upon, or even if it allowed the flow system to do something else...like a wall-jump.

Again. Good run-through playing it, but I expect bigger and greater things in an Exit Path 2. Fived!

Pretty brilliant, actually.

I began playing expecting an absolutely bland, blatant Mario rip-off that brought nothing new to the table. Instead, it was an interesting thought-provoking Mario rip-o-...err, parody...that brought an ASSLOAD of new to the table.

If Nintendo makes this the premise of their newest Mario game, first and foremost I'll be pissed because I saw it on NG first, but also I would be shocked, because the premise by itself is kind of dark for a kids game. Think about all the lives that were lost just to get to that flag...or that poor unfortunate fool left to rot at the bottom of that pit just to open up a switch...The mental scarring on a child's perspective on the futility of life for a clone could last for ages...

...But to hell with the kids! This game is actually a lot of fun! It may not be 100% original, but I sure as hell haven't played a game like it. Some of it reminds me of Lemmings, which I loved the hell out of when I was a kid, and it also reminded me of...err...what's it called, played it all the time as a kid..."Super Maliable Brothers?" I forget, it wasn't that big of a game anyway...but the inverted mushrooms, the Willy-Wonka soda pop feature, the concrete suit...the powerups are all very intriguing! That, and the trial-and-error the player has to go through always somehow leads to a satisfying end once the stage is complete...I guess it's that cheerful "Yahoo!" as the Plumber Clone flies by.

...which....wait a minute....could any one of those little guys just up and fly whenever they want to? That would kind of make the game pointless and all of those lost lives unjustified. I guess we'll just ignore the superpowered elephant in the room and keep going with this review. lol

While only a couple of medals, I don't think it really needs any more than that. The criteria of each isn't too horribly demanding, but a dedicated gamer could sit down, beat this with 100% completion and move on. That could hurt it's replay-value which could also reflect on it's...ohh I'll cut the bullshit....this game was fun! I had a blast! It looked great! Sounds great! Played great-great-GRATE-great-gret-gloop-gr eat.

If you were to work on a sequel, that would be pretty baller. Voted 5! Thanks for the entertainment!

A Programming Disaster

Lochie fucked the game over, but Archer didn't come close to save it; your animating ability has improved over the years, but it wasn't demonstrated in this. Your graphical craftsmanship with flash games is also superb as demonstrated via Toss the Turtle, but again, wasn't demonstrated in this. If I played Toss the Turtle before I played this and didn't know any better, I would have assumed Turtle came out years AFTER this was plopped down, hoping you had trekked a path of steady progression.

There were cuts, there were mis-communications, and undependable help that plagued this project...but there was nothing redeemable about it upon submission; as a time-killer, it was more a time-waster...beating up nameless antagonists from the successful flash short of last year should be a fun, violent, invigorating experience, taking command of the brutal yet powerful Dad. For something based off of a pretty epic flash and what was probably inspired by Double Dragon/Paladin's "Dad n Me" games, instead of becoming awesome fell COMPLETELY short.

We're aware of the story from Fatherly Bonds, but we get none of that here...absolutely no flesh whatsoever. It's actually kind of impolite from gaming standards to just toss you into the middle of it all the instant you hit play...and another thing! Having to hold down the key symbol to figure out how to play is just tacky.

The combos the player performs are boring immediately after you've seen it twice, and the special ability, ala spinning in place, can only seem to be executed once. There's no apparent difference between the scrawny masked minions and the juiced up giant minions in how much damage they take, and the background environments, although attempting to switch it up to keep it from getting boring, completely fail to do so, because NOTHING. HAPPENS.

...How else can I say it than "this wasn't fun." The little thumbs-up screen with the score, ad, and "Proceed" button disrupt the pace of an already boring beat-em-up that doesn't seem to toss anything new, familiar, or entertaining for the player.

-What of a plot.
-What of powerups.
-What of a block function.
-What of a jump button
-What of different combo's
-What of more enemies
-What of weapons
-What of throws
-What of interactive environments
-What of ENVIRONMENTS for that matter
-What of animated sequences if there wasn't enough time to construct strips of land in between fights

I mean COME ON, you make it abundantly clear you love the fuck out of Double Dragon and Battletoads among other genuinely interesting games, so clearly it wasn't from a lack of vision that left out many gameplay elements that could've saved this thing. Lochie may have failed you, but Archer failed you as well...there's too much wrong with this game and not enough right, but I hope that you walked away from the experience a wiser man.

Get ye a programmer you can depend on...you're a recognized face on NG, so it shouldn't be so hard! lol

Gonzossm responds:

Believe me its hard to find a dependable coder. 90% seem to be douche bags <_< I was lucky to evan get this out here for u guys :P evan if its small. Thanks for the review. :P

I'm a Pre-Production artist for Cyanide & Happiness! I'm also a professional voice actor, a published author, and I design t-shirts & artwork for heavy metal bands in the DFW area. Check out my links, check out my stuff, and stick around for a while! -GG

Geoff Galneda @Phobotech